Monday, April 06, 2009

Thoughts of Praise

Last night at Awana was Praise Night. During counsel time, Due North (local Christian band) lead the kids in singing praise songs.

Today, I'm still thinking of all the things for which I am thankful! (In no particular order.)

  1. Extra time for Jer and JM to spend together this week. (Jer's spring break.)
  2. D's safety through her support trip, including a close encounter with a deer.
  3. A call to SC with encouraging possibilities of a job offer in the field he'd like to pursue.
  4. David has a job in his field, even if it is only part-time and low paying.
  5. David's willingness to hang-out with Jer when JM and I aren't available.
  6. JM's mom arriving later today.
  7. A painted bathroom (Thank you, JM!!)
  8. Jer's room in the process of being painted. (It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, as he picked out a darker green than I would have chosen.)
  9. Paint picked up for Beta's room.
  10. Feeling Beta move.
  11. JM getting to feel Beta move!
  12. Spring Break at PHC starting on Thursday and continuing through next week.

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

Just catching up on the 1000 + items in my reader and saw your post. YAY for Beta!! So excited for you! Not sure how I missed this news but so happy for ya'll!