Much Ado About Nothing ended on a high note tonight. We had another full house with approximately 270 people buying tickets. I don't know numbers from previous productions, but I wouldn't be surprised if this production sold more tickets than anything previously. Another possible first for Eden Troupe--the cast was rewarded with a standing ovation all three nights of performances. I think it might also be a record that strike was completed before midnight. The cast and crew were going out to TGIFriday's afterwards, but I decided to get home and get my sleep. I've got things to do tomorrow and will have to be playing catch-up at work on Monday. (Though I suppose most of the cast and crew would say they are in the same position.) I guess if I'm honest, my introverted personality had just run out of "group time."
Before I'm completely done with the production, I need to return the borrowed radios and ear buds. I'd also still like to get at least the directors the magnets that have become my tradition--with the production's poster artwork.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Much Ado...concluded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment