As I was heading up my drive this morning I noticed something new--a stop sign sitting at the end of the driveway. A full-sized stop-sign being held up by a traffic cone at the end of the driveway, reminding me and all other traffic leaving the driveway to stop before turning on to Main Street.
Considering that it's only myself and my landlord's family that use the drive, I was puzzled as to why anyone would've felt the need to post a stop sign there. The lay-out of the drive with Main Street strongly encourages stopping there anyway--you really can't see whether anyone is coming until you are at the very end of the drive.
When I made it to the end of the drive where I could see Main Street, I realized there was some roadwork being done that required a flagman with a stop/slow sign. The stop/slow sign wasn't needed at the moment and they'd just found my drive the convenient place to leave it.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
New Traffic Pattern
Written by
C
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe the universe wants you to pause for a moments' reflection.
Post a Comment